Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bloggin aint easy!

Man I had no idea how difficult it would be to stay on top of blogging!  I started out like wildfire and have piddled off here recently.  I'll try to get back in action just in time to blog about the ROUND UP!! LET'ER BUCK!

After watching Food Inc and doing some soul searching we've decided to try and change what and the way we eat so Rodney's been cooking some yummy meals with our Baron Farms meat (grass fed) - tonight is Beef Short Rib tacos YUM!  Tomorrow I'll pick up our first fruit and vegetable package from the Jubilee Farms Co-op!  Next year its from our own garden, going to have to dig deep and find a green thumb somewhere ;)

Hank started kkindergarten this past Monday, what an exciting day! Michele, his mom, says he LOVES it and is up and I imagine he'll be leading the pack in no time.

We celebrated Evelyn's bday last week on the 26th... the big 1-3 going on 17 ;)  Was a great dinner at Benihana's with friends and family... gearing up to start 8th grade next week, holy smokes how is that possible??


Truman is growing before my eyes, I swear everyday I pick him up from daycare he's grown or changed in some way.  Starting to say complete sentences... over and over and over and over and definitely testing his mama!  He's singing songs, ABC's, ba ba black sheep, twinkle twinkle and happy birthday, he's my American idol <3 


Getting ready to enjoy the long holiday weekend with the kids and grandma and grandpa, some house projects are on our agenda... and as Tank says... "I don't know, maybe a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond if there's time".

- busy mama

No comments:

Post a Comment